We’re creating a great opportunity for an experienced digital designer/artist to join our game production team.
Here at SidePlay Entertainment we create online games for the gambling and lottery industry, servicing some of the world’s biggest and best operators. Our highly regarded game content is played on desktop and mobile devices by millions of players across the UK, Europe and the USA.
This is a full-time role and the successful applicant will get to work alongside our team of designer/artists, animators and developers, producing unique and exciting game ideas.
Reporting directly to the Creative Director, the duties of this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Conceptualise themes for instant win games
- Communicate/present concepts with the team
- Create production ready assets for animators and developers
- Work closely with animators and developers to troubleshoot issues throughout the production cycle
- Comprehensive knowledge of design principles
- Have a strong design and/or illustration focused portfolio
- Intermediate-advanced Photoshop/Illustrator skills
- Troubleshoot technical and artistic issues within set deadlines
- Interest/experience in game design desirable
- Sound knowledge of animation principles desirable
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and collaborate with the team
- Relevant qualification, ideally to degree level but all applicants considered
If you are passionate about design and feel you have a lot to offer this niche area of gaming we’d love to hear from you.
We offer competitive rates of pay, flexible working hours and a centrally located studio full of the latest hardware and young, creative people.
Send a copy of your CV and portfolio of work to Paul Le Fondre, via email to: email@example.com or call +44 1534 491094 for more information about the role.
No agencies please