Are you a designer, illustrator and/or an animator? Do you while away the hours dreaming up characters and abstract worlds and would love the prospect of seeing them bought to life in an online game by a specialist team of developers? Yes? Then this could be the perfect job for you.
We create Instant Win games for the gambling and lottery industry servicing some of the world’s biggest and best operators. Our industry leading content is played on desktop and mobile devices by millions of players across the UK, Europe and the US.
The successful applicant will work full-time alongside a team of artists and developers, helping to come up with unique game ideas with the ultimate responsibility for the overall design of our games.
The duties of this role include but are not limited to the following:
- Overseeing all aspects of the creative process from concept to launch
- Conceptualise ideas (producing sketches & initial concepts)
- Character design, 2D animations, symbol illustrations, UI elements & buttons
- Storyboarding and presenting games concepts to clients
- Collaborate with the team to come up with unique and engaging creative ideas
- Participate in content reviews and creative strategy
- Pixel perfect design – an eye for detail from rough concepts to the final glossy product
- Experience with Photoshop & Illustrator and designing for HTML5
- A sound understanding of UX design in a relevant field
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Relevant qualification ideally to degree level but all applicants considered
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and collaborate with the team
- Strong portfolio of previous digital work or personal projects
If you are passionate about design and feel you have a lot to offer this niche area of gaming we’d love to hear from you.
We offer competitive rates of pay, flexible working hours and a centrally located studio full of the latest hardware and young, creative people.
Send a copy of your CV to Lee Bosio, Director on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 1534 491094 for more information about this role.