We’re looking for developers to join our growing team of instant win game producers.
The successful applicant will join our experienced team of developers delivering new tools and features for our gaming platform. You will work closely with our development teams to help deliver a best in class product while working in a fun, collaborative environment.
The role involves continually evolving our gaming framework and integrating new external partners into our gaming platform.
In addition we want you to;
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute innovative and original ideas
- Work with the product and design team to understand end-user requirements
- Write well-structured and architected code for new game features and administrative tools.
- Follow best practices to ensure optimised performance and maintainability both in the application code and database structures.
- Work closely with other developers and Architects to define interfaces and integration points.
The successful candidate would ideally be able to exhibit the following skills;
- Strong knowledge of computer science, software design fundamentals, and OO design patterns.
- Deep understanding of server programming languages such as Node.js, Java, PHP, Python, or Ruby.
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility and ability to multi-task effectively
- Passionate for well-written and well-tested code.
We will endeavour to tailor the role to the particular skills of the successful candidate however this is primarily for a Software Engineer/Architect.
Candidates must show a higher than normal interest in web technology and development and must be willing to go the extra mile to achieve their assigned goals and deadlines. Enthusiasm in the extreme is a must. The successful candidate must also be a confident and accomplished communicator able to fit in with our highly active and integrated team and work processes.
If you are passionate about development and feel you have a lot to offer this niche area of gaming we’d love to hear from you.
We offer competitive rates of pay, flexible working hours and a centrally located studio full of the latest hardware and young, creative people.
Send a copy of your CV to Lee Bosio, Director on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 1534 491094 for more information about this role.