We’re creating a great opportunity for an experienced digital artist/designer to join our game production team.
Here at Sideplay Entertainment we create online games for the gambling and lottery industry, servicing some of the world’s biggest and best operators. Our highly regarded game content is played on desktop and mobile devices by millions of players across the UK, Europe and the USA.
This is a full-time role and the successful applicant will get to work alongside our team of artists, animators and developers, producing unique and exciting game ideas.
Reporting directly to the Creative Director, the duties of this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Collaborate with the team to come up with unique and engaging creative ideas
- Conceptualise ideas (producing sketches & initial concept)
- Storyboarding game concepts
- Game design including all UI elements & buttons, 2D animations and symbol illustrations
- Creation of production-ready assets for animation and development
- Pixel perfect design – an eye for detail from rough concepts to the final glossy product
- Experience with Photoshop & Illustrator and designing for HTML5
- A sound understanding of UX design
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Relevant qualification, ideally to degree level but all applicants considered
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and collaborate with the team
- Strong portfolio of previous digital work or personal projects
If you are passionate about design and feel you have a lot to offer this niche area of gaming we’d love to hear from you.
We offer competitive rates of pay, flexible working hours and a centrally located studio full of the latest hardware and young, creative people.
Send a copy of your CV and portfolio of work to Paul Le Fondre, via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 1534 491094 for more information about the role.
No agencies please